- Collection, Processing and Use of Personal Data
- Basically, you may visit our website without us collecting any personal data from you. Personal data is only collected if you voluntarily disclose such data for the purpose of concluding a contract or opening a customer account. Without your explicit consent, this data is merely used for contract performance and processing your inquiries. Upon complete fulfilment of the contract and complete payment of the purchase price your data will be stored with care for tax and commercial law retention periods, to be deleted upon expiry of these periods.
Furthermore, personal data is collected, if you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter. We use this data for our own advertising purposes in terms of our e-mail newsletter provided you have explicitly consented to it.
You may unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time using the respective link in the Newsletter or by sending us a message. Your e-mail address will be deleted immediately after unsubscribing.
- Non-personally identifiable information
- Tradeworks BV can collect non-personally identifiable information about users when you visit our website. Non-personally identifiable information can be the name of the browser, the type of computer and technical information for consumers
- Among other things this website uses so-called ”cookies” serving to make our Internet presence more user-friendly, effective and secure – for instance to accelerate navigation on our platform. Furthermore, cookies allow us to measure the frequency of website visits as well as general navigation. Cookies are small text files stored on your computer system. Please note that some of these cookies are transferred from our server to your computer system, mostly so-called ”session cookies”. ”Session cookies” are characterized by being automatically deleted from your hard drive upon the end of the browser session. Other cookies remain on your computer system and allow us to recognize your computer system during your next visit (so-called permanent cookies). You may certainly decline these cookies at any time provided your browser permits this. Please note that once your browser is set to decline cookies (from our website) certain features of this website may not be available or restricted.
- Use of Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (”Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called Cookies, text files which are stored on your computer and which enable you to conduct an analysis of the use of the website. The information generated by the cookies about your use of the website will normally be transmitted to a server in the US, where it is stored.
In the case of activating an IP anonymizer for this website, your IP address will however be abbreviated by Google within the member states of the European Union or within other member states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address will be transmitted to a server in the US, where it is abbreviated. On behalf of the website operator, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide further services connected to the website use and the internet use for the benefit of the website operator.
The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics will not be linked to other data retrieved by Google. You may prevent the storage of cookies by making the appropriate settings in your browser. However, we should point out that in that case you might not be able to use the full functionality of this website. You may permanently refuse Google to collect data generated by cookies regarding the use of the website (including your IP address) and to process them by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
As an alternative to the browser plugin or for browsers regarding mobile devices, please click on the following link in order to set an opt-out cookie, which disables Google Analytics to collect data on this website in the future (this opt-out cookie only functions for this browser and this domain. If you delete your cookies on this browser, you have to click again on this link: Deactivate Google Analytics.
Please note, this website uses Google Analytics with the extension „_anonymizeIp()”. IP addresses will therefore be processed only in abbreviated form to prevent them from being directly linked to a particular individual.
- Use of Google AdWords Conversion-Tracking
- This website utilizes the online advertising program ”Google AdWords” and the conversion tracking within the framework of Google AdWords. The conversion-tracking cookie is set on the user’s browser, if he clicks on an ad delivered by Google. Cookies are small text files, which the internet browser places on your browser. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days .They are not used to acquire personal identification data. If the user visits a certain page of this website and if the cookie has not yet expired, Google and we will be able to tell that the user clicked on the ad and was forwarded to this page. Each Google AdWords client gets a different cookie. Thus, cookies cannot be tracked via the website of AdWords clients. The information collected by the conversion cookies are used to provide aggregate conversion statistics to AdWord clients who have opted-in for conversion tracking. Clients are informed about the total number of users who clicked on the ad and were forwarded to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not get any information enabling them to identify users personally. If you do not want to participate in the tracking program, you can refuse the use of this program by easily deactivating the google conversion-tracking cookie via your internet browser through the user settings. In this case, you will not be included in the conversion tracking statistics. Further information concerning Google data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- Use of Facebook Plugins
- We have incorporated so-called plugins of the social network facebook.com (hereinafter ”Facebook”) into our website. Facebook is a company of the Facebook Inc., California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, United States. A list and the appearance of these Facebook plugins may be viewed at the following Internet address: http://developers.facebook.com/plugins
During each visit of a webpage of our online presence that is equipped with such a plugin, the plugin causes the browser used by you to download the visual presentation of the plugin from the Facebook server and to display it. By integrating the plugin, Facebook receives the information that your browser has visited the respective webpage of our website even if you do not have a Facebook user account or are not currently logged into Facebook. This information (including your IP address) will be sent directly from your browser to a server from Facebook in the United States and stored there.
If you are a member of Facebook, and while visiting our website are logged into Facebook, Facebook due to information sent by the plugin recognizes which particular webpage of our website you are currently visiting and assigns this to your personal Facebook user account regardless of whether you activate one of the plugins. Should you then activate one of the plugins, for example by clicking the ”I like” button or by submitting a comment, this will be sent to your personal user account with Facebook and stored there. To prevent Facebook from assigning collected data to your user account on Facebook, you have to log out from Facebook before visiting our website. To block Facebook plugins from collecting and transferring your visitor data in the future you may obtain a Browser Add On by ”Facebook Blocker” for several Internet browsers at the following link; please do not delete the Browser Add On for as long as you wish to block Facebook plugins: http://webgraph.com/resources/facebookblocker/
- Use of Google +1 Button
- On our webpage we use the ”+1” Button of the social network Google+ (Google Plus) of the Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California, 94043 United States, (hereinafter ”Google”).
During each visit of a webpage of our website that is equipped with a ”+1” button, the ”+1” button causes the browser used by you to download the visual presentation of the ”+1” button from the Google server and to display it. By doing so, the Google server receives the information which particular webpage of our website you are currently visiting. When displaying a ”+1” button, Google records your browsing history for a period of up to two weeks for system maintenance and troubleshooting purposes. Further evaluation of your visit of a website of our website with a ”+1” button does not take place.
Should you activate the ”+1” button while being logged into Google+ (Google Plus), then Google by using your Google profile records information on the URL recommended by you, your IP address and other browser related information so that your ”+1” recommendation can be stored and made publicly accessible. Your ”+1” recommendation may be displayed as reference together with your profile name and your photo in Google services such as search results or your Google profile (as ”+1” tab in your Google profile) or in other places on websites and adverts on the Internet.
- Use of Twitter
- This website uses so called social plugins (« plugins ») from the micro-blogging service Twitter operated by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA (« Twitter »). The plugins are labeled with the Twitter logo, for example in the form of a blue « Twitter » bird. You will find an overview of the Twitter plugins and their appearance at : https://twitter.com/about/resources/buttons.
If you request a page of our website, which contains such a plugin, your browser will build up a direct connection to the servers of Twitter. The plugin’s content will be directly tranmitted from Twitter to your browser, which will integrate it into the page. Through integration of the plugin, Twitter obtains the information that you browser has accessed the relevant page of our website, even if you do not have a Twitter profile or if you are not logged into Twitter currently. This information (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted from your browser to a Twitter server in the USA and saved there.
If you are logged into Twitter, Twitter may directly assign the visit of our website to your Twitter account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by activating the Twitter button, the corresponding information will also be directly transmitted by your browser to a Twitter server in the USA and saved there. Furthermore, this information will be released on your Twitter account and revealed to your contacts.
If you do not want Twitter to allocate data collected via our website to your Twitter account, you have to log out of Twitter prior to visiting our website. You can completely prevent the downloading of Twitter plugins by browser add-ons, for example by using the script blocker : « NoScript » (http://noscript.net/)..
- This website uses retargeting technology of Google Inc. (”Google”). This technology enables us to target visitors of our website with interest-based ads who already have shown interest in our shop and in our products. The ads are displayed by using a cookie-based analysis of the previous usage data. Personal data will not be stored. In the case of retargeting technology, a cookie will be stored on your computer or your mobile devices in order to collect anonymized date about your interests and adapt ads specifically according to the stored information. Cookies are small text files stored on your computer or your mobile devices. They help us to display ads, which are most likely to correspond to your product and information interests. You may permanently refuse the setting of cookies for advertisement purposes by downloading and installing the browser plug-in using the following link: http://www.google.com/privacy/ads/
- Webshop software
- Web hosting
- Our webshop was developed with software from Magento, we have opted for Hostnet for our web hosting. Personal data that you make available to us for the benefit of our services will be shared with this party. Hostnet has access to your data to provide us (technical) support, they will never use your data for any other purpose. Hostnet offers appropriate security measures for this. These security measures consist of the application of SSL encryption and a strong password policy. Backups are regularly made to prevent data loss.
- We use Microsoft Outlook for our email traffic. If you send us a message via e-mail, we will only use your contact information for personal use. We only use the contact details provided by you to reply to your message, or for correspondence or invoicing.
- Payment processors
- We use the platform of Sisow, PayPal and Afterpay to handle (a part of) the payments in our webshop. These parties process your name, address and residence details and your payment details such as your bank account or credit card number. Sisow / PayPal / Afterpay has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data. Sisow / PayPal / Afterpay reserves the right to use your data to further improve the service and to share (anonymised) data with third parties. In case of an application for a deferred payment (credit facility), Sisow / PayPal / Afterpay will share personal information and information regarding your financial position with credit rating agencies. All the above mentioned safeguards with regard to the protection of your personal data also apply to the parts of their services for which they engage third parties. Sisow / PayPal / Afterpay does not store your data for longer than allowed by the legal deadlines. Sisow, PayPal and Afterpay are not considered as processors, so a processor agreement between Sisow / PayPal / Afterpay and us is not necessary. For their privacy statement, please visit the relevant websites.
- Shipping and logistics
- If you place an order with us, it is our job to have your package delivered. We use the services of DHL and FedEx to carry out the deliveries. It is therefore necessary that we share your name, address and residence details with DHL / FedEx. DHL / FedEx uses this information only for the purpose of executing the agreement. In the event that DHL or FedEx engages subcontractors, DHL / FedEx will also provide your data to these parties.
- Invoicing and accounting
- We use the services of Reeleezee to keep track of our administration and accounting. We share your name, address and residence details and details regarding your order. This data is used for managing sales invoices. Your personal data is sent and stored protected. Reeleezee is obliged to observe secrecy and will treat your information confidentially. Reeleezee does not use your personal data for purposes other than those described above. The general conditions of Reeleezee serve as a processor agreement, which you can read here.
- External sales channels
- We sell (a part of) our articles through the platform of Bol.com and eBay. If you place an order via the platform of Bol.com or eBay, Bol.com / eBay will share your order and personal details with us. We use this information to process your order. We treat your information confidentially and have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your data against loss and unauthorized use.
- Use of live-support-systems
- This website uses the technologies Zopim Technologies Pte Ltd., 1 Commonwealth Lane 03-01, 149544 Singapore, // (www.zopim.com) for the purpose of anonymised data and web analytics as well as operating the live chat system to answer collected live support requests. For this anonymised data, user profiles can be created under a pseudonym. Cookies may be used. Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in the cache in the site visitor’s Internet browser. Cookies allow the recognition of the Internet browser. Data collected with the Zopim technologies without the explicit consent of the person concerned is not used to identify visitors to this website and will not be merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym. To avoid storing Zopim cookies, you can set your Internet browser so that in future no more cookies may be stored on your computer or delete already stored cookies. However, switching off all cookies may mean that some features on our websites may no longer be used. The data collection and storage is towards the purpose of creating a pseudonymized user profile, you can always revoke with future effect, by sending us your appeal informally by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Retention periods
- We keep your information as long as you are our client. This means that we keep your customer profile until you indicate that you no longer wish to use our services. If you indicate this to us, we will also consider this as a removal request . On the basis of applicable administrative obligations, we must keep invoices with your (personal) data, so we will keep this data for as long as the applicable term runs.
- Your rights
- Your rights on the basis of the applicable Dutch and European legislation, you as a data subject have certain rights with regard to the personal data that are processed by or on behalf of us. We explain below which rights these are and how you can invoke these rights. In principle, in order to prevent abuse, we will send copies and copies of your data only to your already known e-mail address. In the event that you wish to receive the data at another e-mail address or for example by post, we will ask you to identify yourself. We keep records of completed requests, in the case of a request for forgiveness we administer anonymous data. You will receive all copies and copies of data in the machine-readable data format that we use within our systems. You have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority at any time if you suspect that we are using your personal data in the wrong way.
- Right of inspection. You always have the right to inspect the data that we process or have processed that relate to your person or that can be traced back to you. You can submit a request to that effect to our privacy contact person. You will receive a response to your request within 30 days. If your request is granted, we will send you a copy of all data with an overview of the processors who have this data in our e-mail address, stating the category under which we have stored this data.
- Rectification right. You always have the right to have the data that we process or have processed that relate to your person or that can be traced back to this. You can submit a request to that effect to our privacy contact person. You will receive a response to your request within 30 days. If your request is granted, we will send you a confirmation that the details have been changed on the e-mail address known to us. Right to restriction of processing. You always have the right to limit the data that we process or have processed that relate to your person or that can be traced back to you. You can submit a request to that effect to our privacy contact person. You will receive a response to your request within 30 days. If your request is granted, we will send you a confirmation to the e-mail address known to us that the data until you cancel the restriction will no longer be processed.
- Right of transferability. You always have the right to have the data that we process or have processed and that relate to your person or that can be traced back to you, performed by another party. You can submit a request to that effect to our privacy contact person. You will receive a response to your request within 30 days. If your request is granted, we will send you copies or copies of all information about you that we have processed or that have been processed by us by other processors or third parties on the e-mail address known to us. In all likelihood, we will no longer be able to continue the service in such a case, because the secure linking of data files can then no longer be guaranteed.
- Contact details
- Tradeworks BV | Pluggematen 1 | 8331 TV Steenwijk | The Netherlands | Tel: +31 (0) 521 76 90 26 | Email: email@example.com | Contact person for privacy matters: D. Veeningen